Chatham-Kent Wedding ShowFebruary 4, 2015
Setting your budgetFebruary 24, 2015
We always recommend choosing a DJ based on word-of-mouth or choosing someone you have seen perform before, but if you are interviewing DJs that you are not familiar with, here are some fabulous questions to ask them.
- What style of DJ would you say you are?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- Have you played at our chosen venue before?
- Will you be our MC during the reception?
- Do you provide a microphone for speeches?
- Can we provide you with list of “Do Not Play” songs?
- Do you take requests from guests?
- What do you normally wear to a wedding?
- Are you insured?
- Do you have a Connect Music license?
- Do you have a back up plan if you have an emergency on our wedding day?
- What payment is required to reserve our date?
- When is the final balance due?
- What other services do you offer?
- Can you provide music for our ceremony as well?
- Do you belong to any professional associations?
Don’t book a DJ because you’ll get votes in a magazine. Book a DJ that suits your style and will help create memories to last a lifetime! Book someone who has an outstanding reputation with other vendors. Book someone that makes you feel comfortable. Book someone that goes above and beyond!
Jennifer Maxwell of The Wedding Coach recommends that you “Put Your Money Where Your Memories Are!” Watch her short video here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=906306372765050&set=vb.117760304952998&type=2&theater