Wedding show in ChathamJanuary 19, 2015
Why do DJs cost so much? You’re just there playing music right?January 23, 2015
We always recommend choosing a DJ based on word-of-mouth or choosing someone you have seen perform before, but if you are interviewing DJs that you are not familiar with, here are some fabulous questions to ask them.
- What style of DJ would you say you are?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- Have you played at our chosen venue before?
- Will you be our MC during the reception?
- Do you provide a microphone for speeches?
- Can we provide you with list of “Do Not Play” songs?
- Do you take requests from guests?
- What do you normally wear to a wedding?
- Are you insured?
- Do you have a Connect Music license?
- Do you have a back up plan if you have an emergency on our wedding day?
- What payment is required to reserve our date?
- When is the final balance due?
- What other services do you offer?
- Can you provide music for our ceremony as well?
- Do you belong to any professional associations?